Young Life in Belgium is growing and looking for a staff associate to join our team to reach Belgian teenagers with the gospel of Jesus Christ. This person would be joining a team of American and national staff in order to help with outreach ministry and discipleship in existing areas, as well as summer camping ministry. If you are looking for an opportunity to make an impact in a multicultural, international setting, this could be the role for you!
- Demonstrate spiritual leadership on a personal and professional level.
- Actively participate in the spiritual life of the Young Life community.
- Model excellence in contact work, club, Campaigners and camping to other leaders.
- Learn to recruit and train new leaders to build a relationship team that reflects the community.
- Develop a plan to train, disciple and develop volunteer leaders.
- Raise 100 percent of financial support per individual budget and maintain good donor care practices.
- Communicate ministry updates and progress to personal donor partners.
- Maintain accurate information on kids, leaders and donors for area records.
- Participate in staff events and training events as required.
- Take French classes to improve upon conversational French.
- Young Life team leader experience required (or equivalent life/ministry experience).
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a multicultural, multilingual environment.
- Conversational level of French strongly preferred.
- Proven relational skills with both kids and adults.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Three-year minimum commitment.
Housing supplements and cost of living adjustments help make living overseas affordable for international staff. In addition, staff may raise funds and be reimbursed for the purchase of a vehicle, an annual personal trip to see family, pre-K through 12th grade private school education for dependent children, language school, moving expenses, and a one-time bonus of up to two-months’ salary.
How To Inquire:
If interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact the Young Life's International employment coordinator at 800-330-0628 or [email protected]
To better help us serve you in your inquiry process, please send in a Resume and Cover Letter via email to [email protected]