Kigali is the capital city of Rwanda, roughly in the center of the country. It sprawls across numerous hills, ridges and valleys, and has a vibrant restaurant and nightlife scene. Kigali has a long history of Young Life and it continues to grow. Come serve alongside the current expat area director and continue to reach international schools in this exciting Rwandan city.
- Demonstrate spiritual leadership on a personal and professional level.
- Actively participate in the spiritual life of the Young Life community.
- Model excellence in contact work, club, Campaigners and camping to other leaders.
- Learn to recruit and train new leaders to build a relationship team that reflects the community.
- Develop a plan to train, disciple and develop volunteer leaders.
- Raise 100 percent of financial support per individual budget and maintain good donor care practices.
- Communicate ministry updates and progress to personal donor partners.
- Maintain accurate information on kids, leaders and donors for area records.
- Participate in staff events and training events as required.
- Young Life team leader experience required; Young Life staff experience preferred.
- Ability to thrive in a multicultural environment.
- Proven relational skills with both kids and adults.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Three-year minimum commitment.
Housing supplements and cost of living adjustments help make living overseas affordable for international staff. In addition, staff may raise funds and be reimbursed for the purchase of a vehicle, an annual personal trip to see family, pre-K through 12th grade private school education for dependent children, language school, moving expenses, and a one-time bonus of up to two-months’ salary.
How To Inquire:
If interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact the Young Life's International employment coordinator at 800-330-0628 or [email protected]
To better help us serve you in your inquiry process, please send in a Resume and Cover Letter via email to [email protected]