Young Life || Staff Associate - Singapore
- Aug 1 2019 - Aug 1 2022
- Young Life
Description:Would you like to be a part of Young Life Singapore's longest running ministry at the largest American international school in the world? Would you be excited to have the opportunity to be involved in the lives of future world leaders? Would you like to be a part of a staff team made up of people from three different countries? Are you looking for the thrill, excitement and life-changing challenge of living in a foreign culture? Then come join the Young Life team in Singapore! View a quick video on the ministry.
- Lead Young Life and WyldLife ministries at Singapore American School (SAS), the largest and one of the most prestigious American international schools in the world.
- Work with a fantastic committee of parents at SAS.
- Recruit, develop and lead a team of volunteers.
- Minimum of a college level degree.
- Strong Young Life leader experience.
- Adventurous spirit.
- Heart for sharing Christ with unreached students from around the globe.
- Works well with both adults and students.
- Working with an international team of Young Life staff who are already leading ministry at multiple schools.
- Training from senior Young Life staff.
- Cross cultural ministry experience and training.
- A life-changing adventure.
Housing supplements and cost-of-living adjustments help make living overseas affordable for international staff. In addition, staff may be reimbursed for the purchase or lease of a vehicle, an annual personal trip to see family, pre K-12th grade private school education for dependent children, language school, moving expenses, and a one-time bonus of up to two-months' salary.