Young Life || Staff Associate - Surrey Berks, United Kingdom
- Aug 1 2019 - Aug 1 2022
- Young Life
Description:The Young Life Surrey Berks area is a well-established international school ministry 45 minutes southwest of London. Ministry was started here in 2000 and has been rolling along ever since. There is strong parent support and a history of successful fundraising in the community.
We are looking for an experienced person to lead our Young Life ministry and camping, as well as assist with our WyldLife club. Being a part of this ministry team also means you get to be a part of the growing UK and Ireland Region with the opportunity for summer camp assignments at Young Life International’s Cairn Brae camp in Scotland. We would LOVE to have you join our team!
- Demonstrate spiritual leadership on a personal and professional level.
- Actively participate in the spiritual life of the Young Life community.
- Model excellence in contact work, club, Campaigners and camping to other leaders.
- Learn to recruit and train new leaders to build a relationship team that reflects the community.
- Develop a plan to train, disciple and develop volunteer leaders.
- Raise 100% of financial support per individual budget and maintain good donor care practices.
- Communicate ministry updates and progress to personal donor partners.
- Maintain accurate information on kids, leaders and donors for area records.
- Participate in staff events and training events as required.
- Young Life team leader experience required; Young Life staff experience preferred.
- Ability to thrive in a multicultural environment.
- Proven relational skills with both kids and adults.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Three-year minimum commitment.