Summer Camp Internship - Eastern Europe
- Jun 28 2019 - Aug 30 2019
- Young Life
The camp intern program is an intense cultural and service missions experience in Young Life. Interns will play a vital role in our summer camping ministry and are committed to Christ first and foremost. They have the ability to lead others, serve with excellence, and a desire to be challenged and grow in their relationships with Christ.
Camp Interns will join Assigned Teams and work crew / summer staff to serve Christ, kids, and each other. They will have the opportunity to grow as leaders in ministry, develop Christ-like relationships, and enjoy the fun and beauty of Central / Eastern Europe.
- Currently active as a ministry leader in Young Life or other Christian ministry.
- Past experience on summer staff or work crew at a Young Life camp.
- Completed at least 1 year of university or will be at least 19 years of age.
- Be financially responsible for costs of missions experience. Fundraising coaching available. Approx. $4000 + Flight (Includes: camp fees, insurance, transportation, retreat costs, meals, city visits and ministry development).
- Intern orientation and pre-camp prep week
- Albania Young Life Camp
- Bulgaria Young Life Camp
- Poland WyldLife Camp (certain positions begin)
- Intern Retreat
- Czech Republic Young Life Camp
- Poland Young Life Camp
- Post camp debrief time
- Office/Retail Intern: logistics, housing, leader care, budget management, camp store, office maintenance.
- Tech Intern: club tech, games/activities sound, meal/program music, equipment set-up.
- Video Intern: video and photo taking, daily camp videos, program videos.
- Property Intern: activity prep, supplies maintenance, housing, rides/workshops management.
- Water Intern: Lifeguard certified, organizes water games and equipment, oversee pool/lake/beach areas.